This course is for all heath care professionals working with patients who have undergone a bone marrow transplant and or treatment for an immunology condition.
What you will learn on Day 1:
- An understanding of the nursing care needs of patients undergoing a bone marrow transplant
- A basic knowledge of how donors are found
- A basic knowledge of information parents are given
- An overview of the supportive care medications
- An introduction to CAR-T cell therapy
What you will learn on Day 2:
- An understanding of the most common complications of transplant and the nursing management of these
- An understanding of the discharge planning process
- An understanding of the after discharge care and follow up
To complete this course you will be expected to attend both days.
Day One = 9am-5pm
Day Two = 9am-3pm.
Please note, lunch is not included in the cost of the course.
BOOKING PROCESS - Once you have applied for the course you will receive a confirmation email with a link to make payment for the course, using a credit or debit card (can be trust or personal). Your space is not confirmed until this payment has been made. We will not invoice for the course, instead ask for payment to be made as above. If payment is not made by 6 weeks prior to the start of the course your space will be cancelled.