OPEN TO ALL STAFF
It is our pleasure to announce the 2nd Great Ormond Street Hospital Conference - ‘Continuous Care’ on Friday 23rd November 2018.
Join us at the GOSH Conference to hear from professionals, patients, families and paediatric community leaders about the innovative work that continually takes place across the Trust.
No one day is ever the same at GOSH, as we work across boundaries to treat the most complex illnesses. The GOSH conference is an opportunity hear inspiring stories and examples of pioneering research, in our drive to help children with complex health needs fulfil their potential.
Expect a thought-provoking day of talks as well as a chance to network in the beautiful setting of The British Library.
The lineup of speakers for the day includes:
- Hannah Hardy - Young People’s Forum
- Professor Russell Viner - President, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Dr. Liam Brennan - President, The Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Kath Evans - Lead, Patient Experience, NHS England
- Rozzy Amos - London and South East Director, Princes Trust
- Anthony Bennett - Former GOSH patient and multiple cardiac arrest survivor
Plus many more! View the full programme for the day.
Event is approved by the Royal College of Anaesthetists for 5.5 CPD credits.
Accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England for up to 5.5 CPD points.
RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the current RCPCH CPD Guidelines.
We will also be promoting the conference by allowing delegates to purchase a GOSH Conference T-Shirt
Ladies - XS (8), M (10), L (12), XL (14), XXL (16)
Mens - S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Follow us on:
Twitter: @GOSH_PGME #GOSHConf2018
LinkedIn: PGME Great Ormond Street Hospital